Hi, I own ZMS1 motorised curtain. I’ve used it successfully with Home Assistant, via Sonoff Dongle Max, for months. Now I migrated HA to a new machine, and can’t put ZMS1 into pairing mode. pressing SET button 3 times seems to do nothing, the amber LED (next to ethernet port) flashes with each press of a button, but then nothing happens. I have re-paired my other Zigbee devices without any issues. Please help.
Hello, press setting button for 5 times quickly. The motor will rotate
Thanks for the reply. Tried that, the motor moved, but it still isn’t pairing. Anything else I can try?
For anyone looking for the solution.
I removed the motor from the track, and let the motor run to drain the battery completely (took 5-6 hours, or so? Maybe more?). That’s the only way to do real power cycle. After plugging the cable back in, and pressing SET button 3 times, the unit finally went into pairing mode. This should be fixed by Zemismart, ideally by OTA update for all.
It required to supply power when pairing the motor.